REMOTE Senior Software Engineer *Job Title:* Senior Software Engineer (Java, CI/CD, AdTech/MarTech)
*Job Location:* Remote
*Salary:* $180K-$200K Base + Bonus, 401K, Benefits and Equity
*Requirements:* 5+ years of Java with willingness to still code regularly
Top Reasons to Work with Us We're a very strong AdTech company based in Los Angeles, but positions are FULLY REMOTE. We manage intent and audience-based targeting campaigns for many Fortune 2000 brands and have consistently met or exceeded KPI's in over 10,000 campaigns. Highlights include: - $150MM revenue company, extremely profitable and high profit margin. - Raised a large PE round to accelerate growth and to potentially acquire companies. - Looking to exit with unicorn valuation in the next 24-36 months. - Growing at 30% to 50% annually in spite of Covid. - Working on latest and greatest technologies in AdTech/MarTech, AI/ML/NLP, Big Data, Mobile etc. - Sample Fortune 2000 clients include: AT&T, SAP, Sears, Caesars, Hyundai, The Art Institute etc. - Awards won include: "Best Place to Work For," INC 5000, Inspiring Workplaces, WorkLife Awards etc. - Top tier Executive team!
Looking for individuals with strong Java and experience with Bidding Engines or Matching Engines or AdTech background
What You Will Be Doing *You will be spearheading a new launch in the contextual ad space playing an integral role in supporting our highly profitable core business.*
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years hands-on software engineering solving and scaling problems horizontally
- Startup experience in digital advertising (AdTech) and/or Marketing strongly preferred
- Current strong and disciplined expertise in Java and its frameworks writing and battle testing code with large amounts of data and requests
- Strong experience in architectural design of scalable systems
- Experience with high throughput, low latency web server-based products
- Experience with distributed (cross data centers) web applications (large scale distributed data stores, data replications etc.)
- Experience in CI/CD and DevOps skills in Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Computing
- Experience in Big data infrastructure (Kafka, Spark, Hive, Hadoop, ClickHouse)
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Java expert with the other required skillsets, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Adam Green
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!