REMOTE - Senior Tax Manager *Job Title:* Senior Tax Manager
*Job Location:* 100% Remote Position
We are a top 50 CPA firm serving various industries to include real estate, construction, private equity, HNWI's, partnerships and more! We have a need for a Senior Tax Manager in the region to join the team. This role will have a quick path to Partner Program, offering competitive compensation plans, and remote flexibility. Work life balance is important to us and we are looking to add to our rapidly growing team.
If this sounds like you, please read on and you are encouraged to apply ASAP!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - 100% Remote (Ideally located in TN or surrounding states)
- Quick Path to Partner programs
- Fantastic Work/Life Balance including long weekends when not in season!
- Generous PTO
- 401k Match
- Full Medical, Dental & Vision
- Excellent career growth opportunity
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years minimum of relevant public accounting experience
- CPA is required
- Experience in either Real Estate, Construction, Private Equity or HNWIs
- Experience in individual tax compliance, planning
- Tax research experience (RIA)
- Gift, estate, and trust return experience would be a plus
- Forward-thinking and always looking for ways to improve, learn, and grow
What You Will Be Doing - Review and manage tax returns, extensions, tax planning calculations, for all entity types with a focus on Individual
- Review financial statements and perform accounting and adjusting entries, bank reconciliations, and client books and records
- Prepare and review complex tax planning projections for individual and corporate estimated tax liability
- Manage and monitor client deliverables and due dates
- Prepare or review complex U.S. and state individual income, gift tax, and estate tax returns
- Conduct complex tax research and prepare memorandum outlining findings and conclusions
- Respond to IRS and state agency audits, inquires, and tax notices
- Communicate directly with existing clients, colleagues, management, and IRS representatives regarding various tax matters
- Lead department in knowledge of software, processes, and workflows
What's In It for You We offer competitive compensation, remote from home model and world class benefits & perks.
Please apply to inquire for more information!
Senior Tax Managers are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me directly at Alex.Higgins@cybercoders.com
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Alex Higgins
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 35 minutes ago
Asheboro, North Carolina
Posted 33 minutes ago
Posted 33 minutes ago