Remote Software Developer If you are a Remote Software Developer with experience, please read on!
We are revolutionizing the way travelers search, compare, purchase, and manage their travel insurance. We simplify the travel insurance industry to make purchasing travel insurance as easy as ordering from your favorite online retailer.
What You Will Be Doing - Develop scalable and maintainable applications from specifications
- Maintain detailed documentation of code and software procedures
- Manage and document changes made to the software
- Maintain an understanding of software products and internal applications
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of experience with PHP using frameworks like CodeIgniter or Laravel.
- Experience with with React, Angular, Vue.js, or any other equivalent library/framework.
- Skilled at writing optimized SQL queries.
- Experience building REST interfaces.
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary ($100k - $140k DOE)
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Remote Software Developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Dominik Sobaszek
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!