This job has expired.
REMOTE Sr. IC Design Engineer - Analog / Mixed-Signal If you are a Sr. IC Design Engineer with Analog or Mixed-Signal design experience, please read on!
*Job Title:* Sr. IC Design Engineer - Analog, Mixed-Signal
*Job Location:* REMOTE - preference for candidates in the Portland, OR or Allentown, PA areas
*Compensation:* $150K - $215K+ base Depending on experience
Founded in 1998, our company is one of the worlds leading analog IC companies. The company consistently delivers inventive power management solutions that improve the cost and performance of electrical equipment. We add value to our customers by providing the most comprehensive system-level support available, and we strive to be the best Power Partner for our customers. Our aim to be the leader in the global analog integrated-circuit industry is unwavering.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1) Competitive Compensation ($150K - $215K+ base depending on experience)
2) Comprehensive Benefits Package including sign-on bonus and relocation assistance!
3) The chance to join a global leader in the analog/power integrated circuit industry!
What You Will Be Doing As a Senior Design Engineer, you will be responsible for defining & designing power IC products for our Enterprise power business unit. Responsibilities include:
- Define the system and product architecture along with the functional blocks for our power IC products, with appropriate HW/FW partitioning.
- Perform transistor level schematic design and simulations of power, analog, digital and mixed-signal circuit blocks.
- Work with the layout team to ensure proper execution of our power IC products
- Collaborate with the validation, test and qualification teams to make sure the product meets all the specifications and is ready for high volume manufacturing.
What You Need for this Position MS or Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 5 - 20 years experience in the following:
- Power / Analog / Mixed-Signal IC design - experience taking products from concept to mass production
- Design and validation of power products including power stages, controllers and PMICs with very strong post silicon debug capability.
- Experience with server products including multi-phase controller design
- High Voltage Power IC Design (12V, 24V or 48V) and process/package technologies
- CMOS, LDMOS, BJTs design along with ESD and Latch-up design and debug.
- Power Integrity, Signal Integrity and EMI analysis
- SoC integration and understanding mixed-signal design, analog/digital test methodologies.
- Experience with digital design/RTL/verilog and digital verification is a plus.
So, if you are a Sr. IC Design Engineer with Analog or Mixed-Signal IC design experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to *Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com* for immediate consideration!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Mike Vandenbergh
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.