This job has expired.
REMOTE Sr NodeJS Engineer- Profitable Ecommerce Medical Apparel Backed by the former Lululemon CEO and a former Blackstone partner, we are an industry-leading company directly providing medical professionals with the highest quality medical apparel in the world! Along with recently doubling our annual revenue to over $200 million, we have donated thousands of scrubs to providers in over 35 countries!
As we grow our team, we are looking for passionate people who want to build long-term careers while visibly making a difference globally within the medical industry!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Extremely Profitable Ecommerce Medical Apparel Company!
- Backed by former CEO of Lululemon and former Blackstone Partner!
What You Will Be Doing - Work as an engineer on projects with a small team or independently as we grow
- Partner with our product and engineering teams to brainstorm creative solutions to
address business challenges
- Build scalable, maintainable, and performant backend services
- Build and maintain services that help us integrate and aggregate core e-commerce data
from our various internal and vendor platforms
- Improve our operational efficiency by automating core processes
- Provide clear and constructive feedback via code reviews
- Work with fellow engineers to maintain the quality, readability, and integrity of our
- Participating in on-call schedules and writing reliable code so that none of us never have
to be called
What You Need for this Position - Node.js Expertise
- Consuming REST and/or GraphQL based-services
- Shopify, Spree, or BigCommerce (Plus)
- Docker, Terraform, Shell (Plus)
- CI/CD (Plus)
- Content management systems like Contentful (Plus)
What's In It for You - Competitive Compensation Contingent On Experience
- 100% Remote Opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k + matching
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Parental and family medical leave
- An opportunity to be more than just an engineer and help medical professional globally
So, if you are a REMOTE Sr NodeJS Engineer- Profitable Ecommerce Medical Apparel with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Dylan Rogelstad
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.