A Kforce client in the POS retail technology and enterprise software solutions space is seeking to hire a Remote Senior Sales Associate. This position is 100% remote.Summary:We are working directly with the Hiring Manager on this exclusive search assignment. This company offers a competitive compensation package including base salary and aggressive commission's structure.Responsibilities include:
- Assess client needs and promote the company's POS retail technology and enterprise software solutions
- The Senior Sales Associate - Retail Software will meet with decision-makers and provide information about software products
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity and prospecting through a variety of generated leads
- Work with account managers and product managers to streamline the sales cycle
- The Senior Sales Associate - Retail Software will perform product demonstrations and training as needed
- Negotiate sales prices
- Construct pitches and sales presentations
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science, Business, or related field
- 8-10+ years of experience in business-to-business (B2B) software sales with a track record of hitting sales goals
- Written and verbal communication skills, including relationship-building and influencing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong sense of organization and time management
- Experience in selling Retail software products is required
- Experience with Point-of-Sale Systems (POS) or Omnichannel solutions is highly desired
- Experience with ERP and/or CRM Retail Software solutions
- Nice to haves: CRM, Mobile POS, CCPA, Mobile and Kiosk applications, unified commerce, CCPA, Click & Collect, Self-Checkout, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.