Remote Staff Golang Engineer *--HIRING REMOTE STAFF BACKEND (GO) ENGINEERS!!--*
*Job Title: * Staff Backend Engineer (Golang)
*Salary: *$200k - $225k
*Job Location: * 100% Remote
*Requirements: *10+ years of software engineering. Heavy Golang experience + AWS Knowledge
We are a 200 person mobile based AI healthcare company with a mission to improve quality of life. With $200 million in funding, we have experienced consistent growth for the past 8 years and are continuing to scale our engineering team.
If you are looking for a role at a technology company where you can have a positive impact on peoples lives and healthcare, please apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Work Remote
- Competitive salary ($200k - $225k)
- 401k Match
- Stable / Fast Growing / Exciting company
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc.)
- Work with modern technology
- Work on extremely challenging and thought provoking problems
What You Will Be Doing - Take ownership of all our back end features and frameworks as we continue to grow our platform
- Work with latest and most advanced back end architecture
- Build and update new features on the platform and ensure they are free of bugs
- Work with and lead development teams while delivering high quality app features
What You Need for this Position 10+ years of software engineering experience
- Heavy Golang experience
- AWS (Lambdas, etc.)
- Docker/Kubernetes is desired
- BS/MS in CS, Stats, etc. is desired
So, if you are a Remote Staff Golang Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Danny Herries
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.