Remote Tax Manager *Job Title:* Tax Manager
*Job Location:* Offices in KY, IN, & OH
*Salary:* $110k - $140k
*Requirements:* 5 Years Exp. Public Accounting, CPA, Individual Tax Return Focus
We are a top 200 Public Accounting Firm in the US! We are a very family oriented firm with a focus on work/life balance!
If this sounds like you, please apply for this amazing opportunity. We are interviewing candidates this week and early next week.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Top 200 Public Accounting Firm
- Family Oriented
- Work/life balance Focused
- Advanced Technology
- Fully Remote Structure
What You Will Be Doing - Review complex returns; M-1, multiple states, international issues.
- Manage the preparation and review process of complex returns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Resolves complicated tax issues.
- Handle client matters with accounting department and decision makers.
- Ensure completion of planning with Shareholder approval prior to field work.
- Prepare review notes and trains staff.
- Manage budgets and billing center.
What You Need for this Position *Must Haves:*
- At least 5 Years Exp. at a Public Accounting Firm
- Active CPA
- BS in Accounting or Related Degree
- Exp. with Individual, Partnership, S-Corp, & C-Corp Returns
- Focus on Individual Returns
What's In It for You *Benefits:*
- Salary ($110k - $140k)
- Parental Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
So, if you are a Remote Tax Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Cade Christopherson
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.