Unclogs commercial and residential drain pipes according to specifications and plumbing code.
• Provides a description of diagnosed problems to customer in terms that can be understood with options, as possible. Explains the features and benefits of each solution. Obtains agreement for services before performing work.
• Cleans drains in homes and commercial buildings by using cable or high pressure water jetting on main drains or secondary drains. Performs pipe inspection with cameras.
• Unclogs sewers, kitchen and bathroom sinks, tubs, toilets, etc. using plumbing snakes and machines.
• Maintains and fuels vehicle, stocks the service truck with adequate parts and maintains machinery.
• Transports materials and tools to the job site and provides proper accounting of tools.
• Completes all required documentation on services and may collect, record and deliver fees to the office.
• Be able to successfully perform basic drain cleaning functions using small to large sized drain cleaning machines.
• Have the basic knowledge of how a plumbing system works.
• Be able to remove and reset a toilet and a p-trap.
A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted. Must have basic plumbing capabilities. Knowledge of local and national plumbing code is desired. A valid driver's license and good communications skills are required.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our