You're a diplomatic and experienced leader with a keen eye for managing initiatives down to the smallest detail. You enjoy thinking analytically, and your colleagues count on you to come up with innovative and practical solutions under pressure. Your ideal position is with a growing company where you can work as part of a successful team.
The Resource Coordinator at US Ecology plans and executes operations to ensure the facility is run in a safe, compliant and efficient manner. Ensures operations are properly staffed and personnel is properly trained. Maintains project schedule with assigning qualified personnel and equipment.
Day in the Life:
While no two days are the same, you can typically expect to:
What you need to Apply:
- Boot up your computer and review tasks for the day
- Walk through the facility to observe operations and identify any issues
- Catch up with Leads and Supervisors
- Track and prepare reports on daily material received, inventory and daily inspections
- Work on documentation and paperwork
- Contact vendors for pricing for disposal, supplies, etc.
- Oversee and facilitate the eligible disposal sites
- Handle inquiries from internal and external auditors during inspections
- Oversee the material (recipes) for the Waste Processing area
- Provide technical support to managers and subordinates
- Support the facility with technical advice
- Maintain daily schedule
For your hard work:
- Bachelor's degree (BS in related field preferred, i.e. Chemistry, Biology) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of TSDF experience
- Basic understanding of DOT regulations, including HOS.
- Experience with dispatching of personnel and equipment
- Knowledge and understanding of current hazardous waste treatment storage and disposal facility (TSDF) practices.
- Thorough knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Comfort wearing a respirator and/or PPE as needed
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- 100% employer paid medical for you
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.