Get your start at a groundbreaking company.
We're seeking a Retention Marketing Manager for our newest vertical, DraftKings Marketplace, the NFT ecosystem designed by DraftKings for mainstream accessibility. In this role, you will oversee Marketplace retention operations inclusive of audience segmentation, reinvestment strategy, and calendar planning to drive the highest impact among Marketplace users. You'll leverage your expertise and be the expert on our market, customers, customer pain points, and competition to inform company and product strategy. The NFT space has never been more exciting, and we can't wait for you to join us.
What you'll do as a Retention Marketing Manager:
What you'll bring:
- Define testing roadmap and execute structured A/B tests and lead analysis of results to maximize business impact.
- Responsible for setting and actioning against quarterly goals and KPIs.
- Identify and act on critical moments within a customer's lifecycle as they engage with DraftKings Marketplace to accelerate content engagement and drive customer retention.
- Collaborate with Analytics, Product, and Engineering partners to incorporate new Marketplace partners and product enhancements into channel plans.
- Constantly evaluate and evolve the marketing strategy alongside the Senior Manager of DraftKings Marketplace.
- Present results and insights to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics, or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in the eCommerce, Gaming, NFT/crypto, or Marketplace industry.
- Demonstrated experience in a consumer or marketplace technology startup. Previous experience launching new products or verticals is a plus.
- Previous people management experience preferred.
- Experience working with Email Service Providers (Braze, Salesforce, ExactTarget, etc.).
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly communicate results and to define next steps.
- Able to use data to drive decisions and have experience managing marketing investments and running A/B tests.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, often under tight time constraints.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.