The role of the RMA Team Lead is to drive the production team's processes and operations forward with Waystar's clients and partners. The EDI team works with trading partners to ensure timely, accurate posting of all responses to claim submission, eligibility requests, claim status requests, and remits. The RMA Team Lead will work with the Rejection Management team to providing appropriate information on rejections and response messages to partners, payers, and clients.
What you'll be doing:
* Ensures all activities of the production team members are completed according to the defined schedule
* Work closely with all members of the production team to develop and execute thorough departmental policies and procedures in regards to every position within the production team to ensure daily activities are being completed systematically
* Oversee the enhancement and creation of documentation in regards to all daily tasks
* Execute and maintain a cross-training plan to ensure that all production team members understand and can perform all daily tasks of each position within the production department
* Perform any task on within the production team as needed
* Act as a third-level technical support for the Production Team
* Monitor and Assist other production team members with issues related to all production reports
* Continuously evaluate and recommend courses of action to improve the integrity and efficiency of the Production System
* Maintain excellent communications within the team and other departments within the organization
* Ensure that communications are promptly given to the operations team on key issues
* Review and address communications from payer technical bulletins, email alerts, and mailings. Ensure that we are receiving such communications, and clearing houses
* Assist other production team members by escalating issues that require internal or external management attention in regards to all production activity
* Assist in the development and execution of production training curriculum to be used by production team members, as well as, other employees
* Work with other production team members to develop, test, implement and monitor new direct connect production
What we're looking for:
* Continuously analyze production processes and develop solutions while considering other departmental needs
* Attend and/or delegate cases as necessary
* Ensure that we are receiving payer technical bulletins, email alerts, and communication from payers and CHs
* Continuously revise and enhance the payer implementation checklist for monitoring new direct connects in order to ensure a timely, consistent and thorough implementation
* Work closely with development, EDI and Operations to ensure timely resolutions of production related issues
* Create and Maintain Production Metric Reports
* Create functional specs for production processes
Waystar provides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!