It's more than a career, it's a calling.
MO-SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles
Reviews medical record for risk of mortality (ROM) and intensity of services (IOM). Collaborates with physician regarding accurate documentation reflecting the care patient is receiving.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Reviews electronic medical record for principle diagnosis and all CC's (complication or comorbidity) and MCC's (major complication or comorbidity) for documentation opportunities.
- Collaborates with physicians through queries regarding documentation opportunities.
- Completes annual education.
- Active participant with other members of team regarding opportunities for improvement in standard work.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Two years' registered nurse experience
Licenses / Certifications:
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Registered Nurse (RN) - State of Work Location or Compact Multi-State LicenseWork Shift:
Day Shift (United States of America)Job Type:
85730130 Clinical DocumentationScheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here
This job has expired.