The VNA RN Case Manager is responsible for providing skilled care and case management to patients/families in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act and accepted professional standards of practice. The RN Case Manager provides services utilizing nursing theory and processes, communicates/documents observations and assessments, and promotes and maintains the health of individuals through direct care, teaching, counseling, and appropriate rehabilitative measures.
This position reports to the VNA Clinical Team Manager and operates within established organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- Graduate of an approved, accredited school of professional nursing required; BSN preferred
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts required
- Current CPR certification required
- Minimum of one (1) year Medical/Surgical nursing experience required; home care/hospice experience preferred
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills required
- Current driver's license, a good driving record, and reliable transportation required
It is the policy of Cooley Dickinson Health Care to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cooley Dickinson Health Care will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Cooley Dickinson Health Care embraces diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, and encourages people of color, veterans, people with disabilities, LGBTQ candidates, and people from other underrepresented groups to apply.
This job has expired.