Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Major Functions and scope of the robotics technician:
• Develop / modify design program to produce existing colors and new design concept created by R&D
• Demonstrated knowledge of the AutoCAD (specifically Rhino Ceros) and / or Eureka software programs or extensive use of an equivalent automation design software.
• Capable to develop and adjust concept design for new or existing products
• Recipe, Process condition, SOP and safety consideration, etc.
• Training production operators and / or technicians
• Follow up production runs with required adjustments until stable results are achieved
• Partner with Quality control to verify technical specifications are acceptable
• Indirectly manage ready mixture mezzanine (for robot) including training and documentation
• Support production trouble shooting to include recipe and process conditions
• Develop cost optimistic productivity
• Any other duties as required.
This position requires robotics experience, knowledge of safety policy and procedures, the ability to read and write Englsh and basic computer literacy.
• Strong written, oral and communications skills
• Organization, data analysis and interpretation, and the ability to prioritize.
• Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets and manufacturing databases.
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to seek resources and make decisions in a fast paced environment, meet tight deadlines, work with minimal direction and handle conflict in a positive manner.
• Ability to train, coach and mentor.
• Demonstrated professionalism, integrity, interpersonal and time management skills.
• Self-motivated and task oriented.
• Technical and mechanical understanding.
• Able to manage a debriefing.
• Commitment to the company- ready to work unusual hours.
• Ability to wear PPE and maintain company safety policies.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel: reach with hands and arms: climb or balance; stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Employees frequently work under extreme heat or cold weather conditions, near moving mechanical parts, and in high and/or precarious places, and are exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and vibration. Employees occasionally work in confined spaces and are exposed to fumes or airborne particles, and caustic chemicals. The noise level is frequently loud.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago