Safety Manager - Construction If you are a Safety Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us *- Base salary of 75k - 110k based on experience *
- Excellent benefits package
- Great growth opportunity
- Great company culture
What You Will Be Doing As the Safety Manager, you are responsible for the design and implementation of Safety programs and protocals to ensure the saftey of all workers on job-sites and all company locations.
- Work with Project Management and field teams to ensure safety
- Follow OSHA, federal, state, and local safety standards
- Conduct safety reviews
What You Need for this Position Bachelors Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering, Construction Management or related field required and at Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Safety procedures and process for a construction company including training
- Safety protocols and training protocols related to construction management
- OSHA 500 - trainer course in Construction Safety Standards a plus
- Red Cross or American Heart Association First aid trainer preferred
- Required safety as an integrated responsibility
- Certified safety professional with CHST or CSP designation preferred
- Minimum of OSHA 30
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis Incident Investigations preferred
- Proficiency in web-based safety auditing programs (Predictive Solutions/dbo2) strongly preferred
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of spreadsheets strongly preferred
What's In It for You - Base salary of 75k - 110k based on experience
- Growth Opportunity!
So, if you are a Safety Manager - Construction with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!