Be part of something bigger.
Knowledge may be power, but you need to put the right knowledge in the right hands at just the right time to create truly powerful solutions. That's exactly what you'll be able to do at LexisNexis. We're a leading global provider of content, tools and analytics that help customers around the world enhance productivity, improve decision making and advance the rule of law. If you're passionate about driving and developing successful new business opportunities, we're looking for you.
The Sales Development Representative position creates and secures qualified business opportunities to generate new revenue within LexisNexis. While performing the SDR role, incumbents will train extensively on the job and set the foundations to move into an Account Executive or Client Manager role.
Basic QualificationsPreferred Qualifications
- Work closely with sales teams to schedule qualified demonstrations, meetings, build pipeline, and produce real business opportunities in accordance with approved sales management guidelines.
- Prospect for new business through a high volume of cold calling and following up with prospects as previously identified.
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify key decision makers and influencers.
- Keep accurate records in our CRM and build client profiles by updating client information and managing sensitive client and prospect data.
- Learn, understand, and apply the LexisNexis value proposition and our world-class business processes. Master all phases of our training and development program
- Other duties as assigned
- 0-1 years of lead generation or inside sales experience
- Experience with heavy cold calling volume (50-100 outbound/day)
- Great listener, quick thinker, and the ability to work independently and as a team
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in a corporate sales environment preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong detail orientation with the ability to follow defined processes
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.)
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus
In addition to the incredible rewards of advancing the rule of law around the world, a career with LexisNexis enables you to enjoy an amazing compensation and benefits package and limitless growth potential within a fast-paced and fun working environment. Find out for yourself!
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.