Local Unit & Position Description
DNV Healthcare Division is seeking to fill the role of Sales Director. This position can be remote from anywhere in the continental U.S.
DNV Healthcare Division is the vanguard of quality improvement in the healthcare industry through promoting adoption and ensuring compliance with internationally recognized ISO 9001 quality management and accreditation standards.
Our teams of highly qualified healthcare professionals work as trusted partners with providers nationwide to ensure the highest quality and safest care. Find out more about how we have been driving improvement in the healthcare industry at the following link: https://www.dnv.com/assurance/healthcare/index.html
Position QualificationsWhat is Required
- Develop sales plans and forecasts for sellers, analyzing the local market's needs and expectations
- Provide input regarding the definition and consequent implementation of an adequate marketing strategy and ensure that the marketing activities are implemented
- Prepare and provide activity measurement reports for contacts, sales calls, follow-ups, quotes, etc., on a defined frequency
- Ensure DNV visibility within internal and external clients and customers, managing customer relationships to improve retention, handling, and monitoring customer feedback and complaints
- Create, promote, and foster a working environment in the entire department whereby all sales personnel participate in the improvement of sales processes for the Territory
- Assess, on a continual basis, the financial results of activity and provide input regarding price policies for activity within the Territory
- Manage and oversee all staff in the department, including quoters, sellers, and support staff
- Prepare sales goals and manage results
- Prepare sales summaries for the department
- Attend conferences and visit clients
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the President of the company
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration or equivalent field, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of direct sales experience, preferably in a healthcare (hospital) related field
- Minimum 3 years managing sales team
- Extensive network of business relations within Hospital Quality and Patient safety, hospital management, or hospital accreditation preferred
- Proven presentation & negotiation skills
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Knowledge and/or experience with ISO 9001 standards preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; Excel; Word; PowerPoint; Access
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Must be energetic with a strong personality that is able to command authority
- Must be able to lead a team effectively and build respect
- We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
*Immigration-related employment benefits, for example visa sponsorship, are not available for this position*What We Offer
**Benefits may vary based on position, tenure, location, and employee election How We Do It
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Company Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick, and Disability)
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefit Plans to choose from
- Spending Accounts - FSA, Dependent Care, Commuter Benefits, Company-Seeded HSA
- 401(K) with company match
- Company provided life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability benefits
- Education reimbursement program
- Employer-Paid, therapist-led, virtual care services through Talkspace
- Flexible work schedule with hybrid/remote opportunities
We Care, We Dare, We Share
DNV is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit or business need, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
DNV is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. US applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the North America Recruitment department (email@example.com). Information received relating to accommodations will be addressed confidentially.
DNV is proud to announce being named one of Houston's best places to work in the 2022 Houston Business Journal - Best Places to Work competition.
For more information about your rights under the law, see:
Read more here:
Diversity at DNV
Meet our Employees
Careers in DNV
As required by the Pay Transparency laws in Colorado, New York City, California and Washington, DNV provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in those locations. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado, New York City, NY, California and Washington only, the range of starting pay for this role is $120000 - $135000 base, plus Sales Incentive Scheme(SIS).Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world's leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company's management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
This job has expired.