- Meet and greet guests as they arrive for scheduled sales presentations or stop by the sales gallery for general information.
- Ensures that all guests are comfortable and offers refreshments to guests as they wait for sales presentations.
- Assign guests to proper Sales Executive and track and update reports regarding line rotation.
- Award premiums (gifts) to guests upon completion of sales presentation and track premium delivery in computer system.
- Ensure that the common areas in the gallery are neat, clean and stocked with various hospitality items.
- Responsible for the input and management of all direct tours and sales wave availability to include new tour bookings, reschedules and cancels.
- Ensure all package and direct tour leads are reconciled in computer system.
- Responsible for communicating updated tour availability to Sales Front Desk and Marketing Executives and/or Tour Brokers in the field.
- Contact preview package customer via telephone.
- Confirm arrival dates and to create clear expectations of preview package and site visit to include sales presentation time and location and accommodations.
- Provide personal planning services including offers to arrange dining reservations, golf tee times, and activities.
- Cross reference information and reservations in multiple computer systems to ensure customer needs are met.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats; move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
Hyatt Vacation Ownership is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
This job has expired.