This position directs a team of new home salespeople in achieving sales, closings, and customer experience goals.
Company Overview: Beazer Homes is committed to employee wellbeing and life-work balance, offering development opportunities, a flexible time-off program, and an industry leading parental leave policy.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Education & Experience
- Recruits, trains, and staffs high-quality New Home Counselors for assigned communities
- Visits assigned communities weekly, providing coaching, training, and direction to the sales team that results in success as measured against the community plan
- Comprehends all community competitors and develops strategies for consistent success
- Provides purpose and motivation to assigned team
Skills & Abilities
- Successful New Home Sales experience
- Demonstrable track record of leading a team of people
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to inspire and grow sales teams through coaching and productive feedback
- Possesses and exercises good judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as organizational skills
- Adept at managing change
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint), preferred
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) software skill preferred
- Work in typical office environment.
- Position also requires driving to construction sites where temperature, weather, and noise may vary.
- May encounter electrical, dust, poor ventilation, dangerous machinery, and moving objects and toxic conditions
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee's job duties may change at any time, in the company's sole discretion. Personal Information Collection Notice for Job Applicants
This job has expired.