A position at FTI can be the answer to your future career. In this role, you'll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services. FTI enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety. We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for managing and overseeing the corporation's Salesforce Cloud platform. Specifically, this position manages the development, installation, and testing of Sales and Service Cloud. This creative and analytical leader applies strong problem-solving skills and demonstrates flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges. A key member of the Sales Enablement team, collaboration and cooperation with the Business Technology team is critical to success in this role.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 2 years of progressive administrative experience in Salesforce, including experience in business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, report writing, integration builds and maintenance, and testing. Salesforce certifications preferred.
Work Schedule: This position works between the hours of 7 AM and 5 PM, Monday- Friday. However, work may be performed at any time on any day of the week to meet business needs.
SURGE your career forward!
- Strategically supports the FTI Business Development team, seeks to understand our internal sales teams' needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensures that we are developing valued solutions.
- Works with Sales Operations Manager and Salesforce Business Partner to align Salesforce strategy, priorities, quality, and business impact with the direction of the business.
- Manages the development, installation, testing, changes, and security of Salesforce platforms.
- Oversees Service Cloud and Sitetracker implementation.
- Leads training of new users and grows the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Develops and maintains standard reports and creates custom reports and dashboards as needed.
- Manages the creation and maintenance of system documentation.
- Collaborates with users and stakeholders and looks for ways and opportunities to improve user and client experience.
- Provides day-to-day user support and answers user questions, troubleshoots configuration defects and process gaps.
- Guides users with best practices and shares lessons learned.
- Coordinates the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Supports client experience program using Net Promoter Score analysis as well as customer hierarchy and segmentation.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Employees at FTI grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers, electricians, and business professionals.
Your Personal Growth : Build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
Leverage Technology : Our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
Uncompromised Safety : When we see others in our space averaging 2.7 safety rating and ours average .42, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
We pride ourselves on a "Ground up Growth" mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the FTI team means you've officially put yourself in the driver's seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you'll have options to position yourself for success.
FTI is a "Merit to the Core" organization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
FTI enriches the lives of its employees through industry-leading total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness programs are designed to reward individual results that create team success, improve financial security for our employees and their families, and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible employee*, your programs include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
Paid Time Off
And so much more!
*Regular/Full-Time Employees are eligible for FTI benefit programs.
We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World-Class Opportunities to Succeed
Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
Building TRUST in everything we do.
REDEFINING what's possible.
Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today!
FTI is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.