As a Steampunk Salesforce Developer, you will work with Technical/Solutions Architects and Business Analysts to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform. Develop, test, document and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages and Lightning components. Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests. Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Perform Salesforce administration (create accounts / profiles, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards etc.) and development
- Ability to support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Monitor Salesforce.com usage for compliance
- Maintain security for Salesforce.com data
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
- Implement App Exchange platforms
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development staff
- Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicate trends and future needs to leadership
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with client
- Participate and engage in all team meetings
- Document best practices and operational procedures
- Facilitate continuous improvement within the environment
- Salesforce development and implementation experience with Salesforce Health Cloud and ProviderSalesforce ProviderNetwork Management Tool Set
- Salesforce Certified Professional with a 5+ years experience
- Experience delivering a salesforce project using Agile
- Experience with Salesforce Developent and Deployment Tools
- Experience leading, mentoring, and overseeing the work of junior developers
- Experience declarative configuration, Apex development, and Lightening development.
- Able to translate user stories into working software with minimal oversight.
- Must have a BA/BS degree.
Steampunk is a Change Agent
in the Federal contracting industry, bringing new thinking to clients in the Homeland, Federal Civilian, Health and DoD sectors. Through our Human-Centered delivery methodology
, we are fundamentally changing the expectations our Federal clients have for true shared accountability in solving their toughest mission challenges. As an employee owned company
, we focus on investing in our employees to enable them to do the greatest work of their careers - and rewarding them for outstanding contributions to our growth. If you want to learn more about our story, visit http://www.steampunk.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Steampunk participates in the E-Verify program.