As a Steampunk Salesforce Functional Analyst, you will work with Technical/Solutions Architects and Developers to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform. Develop, test, document and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages and Lightning components. Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests. Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed.
- Elicit requirements and create backlog tickets for work
- Administer standard and custom fields, map them out across integrations
- Assist in training rollouts to new users, and grow the application knowledge.
- Envision, develop, and deploy tools to streamline processes to gain efficiencies and improve key metrics
- Keep up-to-date on new Salesforce features and help determine if we should implement internally.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 + years of functional knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience with Salesforce Health Cloud and Salesforce Provider Network Management Tool Set
- Eligible to obtain and maintain and government security clearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, Skype, face-to-face)
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation and analysis
- Take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and DevSecOps methodologies
- Knowledge and experience surrounding training and Learning management systems
Steampunk is a Change Agent
in the Federal contracting industry, bringing new thinking to clients in the Homeland, Federal Civilian, Health and DoD sectors. Through our Human-Centered delivery methodology
, we are fundamentally changing the expectations our Federal clients have for true shared accountability in solving their toughest mission challenges. As an employee owned company
, we focus on investing in our employees to enable them to do the greatest work of their careers - and rewarding them for outstanding contributions to our growth. If you want to learn more about our story, visit http://www.steampunk.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Steampunk participates in the E-Verify program.