Salesforce.Com Developer - Train CPQ. Any existing CPQ skills be will utilized.
- Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of complex system components.
- Complete complex bug fixes.
- Work closely with other development team members to understand complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Resolve complex technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- Design and work with complex data models.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience, primarily in Salesforce.com development
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Current experience working with a global, enterprise Salesforce implementation including Sales, Marketing and Service Clouds.
- Demonstrated experience with the Salesforce platform and integrations including, but not limited to CPQ, Pardot, Einstein Analytics, etc.
- Participation in and proven leadership in refactoring existing development to improve underlying foundation.
- Hands on development and experience with Salesforce CPQ and ETM
- Ability to map business and functional requirements to Salesforce out of box features and functionality.
- Knowledge of Salesforce configuration and customization, data loader
- Knowledge of Salesforce workflows including triggers, SOQL and SOSL.
- Familiarity with Apex, and Lightning with Aura and Lightning with web components.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
- Knowledge and understanding of Siebel a plus.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.