We develop complex humanized mouse models with the goal of understanding basic biology, modeling human disease, and selecting for alternative antibody-based drug formats. We are seeking an experienced immunologist with a strong background in development and characterization of mouse models - from design through model validation.
As a Scientist - Immunologist, a typical day might include:
- Reviewing literature for current mouse models of disease, and developing and characterizing novel models
- Designing and testing multicolor flow cytometry panels to characterize immune cell subsets
- Planning and executing in vivo studies to assess therapeutic candidates in mouse models
- Validating antibody-like molecules in vitro and in vivo
- Training and mentoring Research Associates
- Collaborating with scientists across diverse Therapeutic Focus Areas to understand needs and advise on mouse targeting strategies
- Organizing and communicating targeting and breeding strategies to obtain mouse models
- Presenting data internally and externally, and publishing peer-review publications
This role might be for you if:
- You have the ability to coordinate multiple projects independently and with collaborators
- You have the ability to initiate new avenues of research as well as support ongoing efforts
- You have the ability to lead and mentor a team
- You have strong organizational, writing, and presentation skills
To be considered for this opportunity you must possess a PhD in immunology, microbiology, or related fields, and 0-5 years of postdoctoral/industry experience with a strong record of innovation and publication. Extensive knowledge of flow cytometry (multicolor panel design, spectral flow cytometry) and mouse handling experience (injections, tissue isolation) is required. Experience with mouse model generation is highly desirable. Experience with antibody design, alternative antibody formats, and/or MHC processing and presentation is a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
This job has expired.