This job has expired.
Scientist/ Principal Scientist, Editing Outcomes/Genotoxicity If you are a Scientist, Editing Outcomes/Genotoxicity with experience, please read on!
We are a molecular engineering company focused on creating tools for in vivo CRISPR-based therapies. With over 120m in seed funding raised, we are poised to become an important player in the gene therapy field.
*Job Title: * Scientist, Editing Outcomes/Genotoxicity
* Job Location: * Alameda, CA
* Requirements:* PhD; experience with NGS assay development; mammalian tissue culture experience
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Work with leading industry experts on cutting edge research
2. Great location
3. Many opportunities for professional growth, including leadership roles and ability to publish in high-impact journals
What You Will Be Doing As the Scientist in Editing Outcomes/Genotoxicity, you will:
- Create novel assays and apply existing assays to assay off target activity of enzymes, target and delivery systems
- Generate high-quality data through assay validation and qualification
- Set up rigorous QC processes
- Collaborate across pre-clinical groups
- Present updates, communicate research plans and timelines to senior leadership and internal/external projects
So, if you are a Scientist, Editing Outcomes/Genotoxicity with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.