Senior Accountant * Job Title: * Senior Accountant (On-Site)
* Job Location: * Dallas, TX
* Salary: * $80,000 to $90,000 (DOE)salary
* Requirements: * Income Tax/Tax Auditing and Preparation
Are you looking to work in a growing business that takes pride in offering fantastic growth opportunities? We have an exciting opportunity to be a part of an amazing team and culture. This opportunity would be located inside the Accounting Firm Industry providing a partnership with clients through tax planning, consulting, and compliance.
Top Reasons to Work with Us We provide Tax Accounting and Financial Consulting for industries across the nation in various fields. We serve a wide range of clients from Family offices all the way to Corporate Enterprises. Our clients are based in industries such as Construction, Entertainment, Film, insurance, Medical, and so on. Our team of individuals tends to be extremely sharp in detail and comes from a background of working at 1 of the 4 largest CPA firms in the nation before arriving.
1. Our Professionals have background experience working in the Largest firms
2. Growing company with a closely-knit office environment
3. We take pride in diversity and ensuring each of our employee's voices has power in the company!
What You Will Be Doing As a *Senior Accountant*, you will be responsible for the following:
-Reviewing Tax returns.
-Responsible for filing both federal and state tax documents
-Developing Tax strategies
-Responsible for Billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation.
- Lastly, identifying client issues and communicating with clients and financial managers. Managers must possess strong written communication as well as oral presentation skills, conduct tax research on various client issues, and supervise and mentor Associates and Senior Associates.
What You Need for this Position -------MUST HAVES: ---------
- Income Tax experience is a MUST
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Master of Taxation degree preferred, minimum GPA of 3.0.
- CPA or MST Preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a natural facilitator.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills; and
- Proficient use of technology including MS Excel.
All candidates must be U.S. Citizens or authorized to work in the U.S.
- CPA REQUIRED
- Tax Preparation
- Tax Accounting
- Auditing skills
- Collection experience
What's In It for You * Salary: * $80,000 to $90,000 (DOE)salary
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
Do not hesitate to contact me for your next opportunity. Here at Cybercoders, we take pride in placing the right candidate with the perfect client. Each day that passes is an opportunity missed in making your next career move!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!