Analyzes moderate to complex processes to support detailed audit documentation, representative of the current business control environments.
Continuously assesses opportunities to improve the internal control environment
- Continuously identifies and evaluates risk, control, and business environments, in accordance with Dragados USA's mission, strategies, and related business objectives.
- Assists in developing, implementing, and reviewing audit procedures and work programs in accordance with established methodologies.
- Assesses audit engagement risks, reliably, timely, and independently in accordance with the master audit plan.
- Interviews personnel, reviews control evidence, prepares working papers, and composes summary memos.
- Prepares audit engagement findings and recommendations, and assists in report preparation.
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audits, via written reports, and oral presentations on a timely basis, to management.
- Understands the risk universe including fraud, and related concepts and principles.
- Uses technical expertise and business knowledge to initiate needed process improvements across assigned areas of responsibility.
- Understands the industry and recognizes key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments.
- Updates project scope and test plans based on knowledge of general business/economic developments and their potential impact to the control environment.
- Drives process improvement by identifying opportunities to eliminate redundancies and inefficiencies.
3. Develops and maintains productive team-oriented client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- May work with resources across the organization, establishing and maintaining productive working relationships.
4. Maintains awareness of significant changes across the organization and the potential impact on the established control environment.
- Continuously assesses impact of changes in people, process, technology, and risk in relation to the master audit plan.
- Collaborates with business process owners to maintain documentation of business processes, risks, and related internal controls.
5. Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training, and shares information gained with co-workers.
- Understands their current knowledge, abilities, experiences, and weaknesses.
- Establishes development plan to strengthen current skills and/or learn new skills.
- Leverages professional association memberships for relevant training and growth opportunities.
- Demonstrates commitment to excellence and self-development, setting high standards of performance for self and others, and pursuit of development opportunities.
6. Demonstrates knowledge of primary accounting framework (US GAAP, etc.) and related financial reporting matters.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.