Senior Back End Developer If you are a Senior Back End Developer with experience, please read on!
We are a private company, founded in 2010, on a mission to help people live healthier lives through providing ways for individuals of all ages to a more active role in managing their health. We do this by designing and manufacturing innovative, consumer-friendly, mobile personal healthcare products that connect to the cloud. Our products are easy-to-use, making it simple for consumers to accurately measure, track and share a full range of health vitals.
We are looking for a Senior Back End Developer to be a key member of our engineering team to guide technical decision-making and work hands-on in the healthcare industry through combining technology and design to create inviting, easy-to-use websites for consumers.
What You Will Be Doing - Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Back-End Software Engineers, Project Managers and System Administrators.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
What You Need for this Position At least 5+ years of experience with:
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Coverage
- 401k Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
So, if you are a Senior Back End Developer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.