Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
Members of this group test finished products such as tablets, capsules, suspensions, and gels (to name a few), to verify that they conform to the specifications before release to market. The group also performs assay for active ingredients to ensure that the potency of the product conforms to the label claim (i.e., 50-mg tablet).
This area also performs stability testing on finished products to help evaluate the expiration date by studying deterioration under various temperature and humidity conditions over time.
QualificationsThe Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Perform various type of testing using chromatographic systems, Karl Fischer (Coulometric and Volumetric), UV/Spec, various wet chemistry analyses, HPLC, IC, IR, ICP, AA, TGP, DSC, PDA, auto-titrators, TLC, and dissolution apparatus
- Execute specialized analyses and method transfer and feasibility testing
- Document work as required for GMP compliance
- Perform tests accurately
- Troubleshoot method and instrumentation problems
- Use office and instrumentation specific computer software
- Produce written reports (e.g., SOP, OMC, client reports)
- Develop and execute validation plans
- Carry out method transfers and feasibility studies
- Train technical staff
- Some travel to client sites for technical meetings could be required
- 4-8 years of experience within the industry
- Experience using EMPOWER and HPLC
- Experience with valdidation
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in chemistry or other related degree concentration, orequivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Three years related pharmaceutical experience in a cGMP environment
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 6am-2pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays