Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager enables deployment, orchestration and analytics for over 1,000,000 devices for over 30,000 customers. NetCloud Manager is comprised a number of dockerized microservices orchestrated with Kubernetes and deployed in public cloud. As our customers and devices depend on secure connectivity to NetCloud Manager, we are continuously looking to improve our cloud infrastructure security. We are looking for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer to join our DevSecOps team.
Successful candidate will work with a team of motivated and talented engineers and enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Drive design and implementation of security best practices across our cloud infrastructure
- Proactively monitor and mitigate any security vulnerabilities that affect our cloud infrastructure
- Active participation in industry standard security compliance certifications for our products and infrastructure
- Embrace and encourage DevSecOps culture within Cradlepoint
- Continuously strive to improve programmability and automation of our cloud infrastructure
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of DevSecOps experience with public cloud infrastructure
- Hands on experience in security technologies including IDS/IPS, firewall, vulnerability scanning, security logging and event management.
- Understanding of and experience in implementing security compliance framework
- Hands on experience in using broad range of AWS services
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes security best practices
- Strong automation and programming background, Python preferred
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.