P E Systems, Inc. has a great opportunity for a Senior Configuration Manager supporting the Simulators Division of Agile Combat Support at WPAFB, OH. The ideal candidate will aid in the application of the fundamentals of configuration management to establish and maintain consistency of a product's performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information throughout its life.
P E Systems genuinely cares about their employees. We bring together the best people and the best careers. Our family of talented and focused professionals enjoy P E Systems' generous PTO and Holidays, great benefits and great pay.
Voted Best Places to Work in Dayton!
- Assist in analyzing the impacts of the configuration management change process on lifecycle sustainment.
- Assist in the development and management of all Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) requirements.
- Assist in updating and maintaining electronic database toolkits.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of Functional Configuration Audits (FCAs) and Physical Configuration Audits (PCAs) and confirm the adequacy of data used to support these audits.
- Participate in Government review/meetings/working groups as applicable and in Government and industry teams for the resolution of complex configuration management issues.
- Assist in developing the Configuration Control Board (CCB) charter and assist in the execution of the CCBs.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
P E Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for Employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, nation origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status and disability (including physical or mental disability as well as pregnancy) veteran status or any other status protected by the Federal, State or local law. #cj
This job has expired.
- MA/MS with 12 years' of directly related experience or BA/BS with 15 years' of directly related experience or 18 years' of directly related experience.
Must obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications and other standard (Customer specified) applications.