Senior Construction Project Manager If you are a Senior Project Manager with experience in commercial construction , please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are an Oregon-owned and operated construction company whose mission was to build structures noted for their craftsmanship and client relationships based on trust. With over 65 years in the business and offices in Portland and Salem, Oregon, we are consistently ranked one of the top General Contractors by the Portland Business Journal. Our Oregon roots may be the origin story, but our quality of work has been recognized by clients across the nation. With jobs in Washington, Montana, California, Alaska and North Dakota, we are poised to stay strong and continue growing.
What You Will Be Doing As our Senior PM will be managing your own book of business from idea development through project completion while working with clients and relevant team members to facilitate scheduling, documentation, and project logistics. The ideal candidate would have experience managing technical approaches, project cash flow, and maintain project deadlines while upholding safety and compliance standards.
What You Need for this Position At least 10 years of commercial construction management experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or relevant experience
- Knowledge of construction cost and estimating, scheduling, and engineering principles/techniques
- Knowledge of various design and construction means, methods and materials, their characteristics, and installation procedures
- Proficient with Software Applications such as MS Office, MS Project, Primavera, Timberline, Viewpoint
What's In It for You - Above Market Base Salary (DOE)
- Annual, Performance-based Bonus
- Company-provided Vehicle and Company Credit Card (for gas and other expenses)
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Life and Disability
- 401k (with match!)
- Health, Vision, Dental also offer FSA & HRA
So, if you are a Construction Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!