Senior Corporate Paralegal If you are a Senior Corporate Paralegal with experience, please read on!
We are an AmLaw200 law firm that is based in Los Angeles. We are looking for a top notch corporate paralegal with at least 7 years of experience to join our Corporate Finance Practice.
We are ideally looking for a corporate paralegal with extensive SEC, OTC and UCC filing experience and who has worked with startups, emerging companies and other business entities. If you have worked in capital markets, private equity, M&A and/or equity financing, we want to talk to you!
What You Will Be Doing - Generate EINs, create and submit state qualifications, and file formation documentation for newly formed businesses, merger subsidiaries, and other business -organizations.
- Expertise of capital markets, exchange markets, OTC filings, Section 16 reports, and SEC filings highly preferred
- Preparing and issuing UCC financing statements, revisions, continuations, and terminations, mostly for secured transactions, while also conducting and evaluating lien searches, are all included in this process.
- Help legal teams with equity financing, capital markets, private equity, and mergers and acquisitions deals
- Excellent organizational abilities, attention to detail, proofreading skills, and the capacity to multitask simultaneously for different customers and deal teams.
- Support of corporate entities and their capacity to oversee and facilitate deal closings.
- Understanding of Delaware and California state corporate rules, as well as the capacity to do research, compile data, and file documents relating to federal and state securities laws and requirements
- The capacity to assume responsibility for allocated tasks until they are finished and adhere to the delivery deadlines set by the legal teams.
What You Need for this Position - At least 7 years of corporate paralegal experience
- ABA approved Paralegal certificate
- UCC Filings
- OTC filings
- SEC Filings
- Section 16 Reports
- Capital Markets, M&A and Private Equity
- Entity Formation
- Corporate and Securities filings
- Experience with Delaware and California state corporation laws
What's In It for You - Salary: $90K - $120K
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
So, if you are a Senior Corporate Paralegal with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!