Senior Electrical Engineer ($100k-$125k) If you are an Electrical Engineer with at least 4 years of professional experience, please read on.
We're a leader in the energy sector that provides clients with global energy solutions and currently, we are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer near Longmont, CO. This person will join a team of about 5-10 engineers and help in the production, testing and engineering of batteries that are critical for high-profile projects & clients.
We will help relocate the right candidate.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Internationally recognized industry leader
- Positive company culture and strong team dynamic
- Engineer products that are used by exciting, high-profile clients
What You Will Be Doing - Lead the design and development of analog, digital, and power electronics for critical battery systems
- Deliver complex requirements & documents to demonstrate electrical system compliance to specifications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on the battery electrical system design and the selection and analysis of electrical components
- Assist in electrical schematic capture, circuit board layout, and generation of assembly documentation
- Conduct electrical analysis and technical reports to demonstrate compliance
- Develop and perform product verification tests
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineer or a related field
- 4+ years of Electrical Engineering experience
- Proven leadership experience
- Good knowledge & understanding of Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Electrical circuit board design & analysis
- Schematic Capture (must be able to read & interpret)
- Circuit design experience
- Experience with Battery management systems
- Experience with some of this Software - Cadence, Python, Solidworks, OrCAD, Matlab, PSpice
What's In It for You - $100k-$125k(DOE) base salary
- Hybrid-Remote Schedule
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
- 401k: at 6% match
- Bonus: (annual bonus)
- Relocation: as needed
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short-term, long-term disability insurance
So, if you are an Electrical Engineer with at least 4 years of professional experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!