Senior Enterprise Account Executive ---THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE---
If you are a Senior Account Executive with DevOps/CloudOps experience, please read on!
Founded in 2007, we are a provider of AIOps solutions. While it's common knowledge that unknown modifications are the core of most stability concerns, IT still has trouble figuring out what changed. Our software ultimately informs you of all genuine changes in your environment. Machine learning is used to identify and prioritize the most dangerous ones. IT Operations, DevOps, and ITSM teams benefit from our solutions by having fewer problems, a faster time to market, and increased productivity.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive compensation! $150k base / $300k+ OTE
- Equity options
- Unlimited PTO
What You Will Be Doing - Execute high-value sales cycles using a well-defined sales process and methodology to aggressively create your own sales funnel, qualify opportunities, and close new business
- To win, focus on key accounts and prospects, learn about their complicated organizations, and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Work with internal resources such as BDR's, sales engineers, finance, marketing, and product to develop successful sales strategies
- Use Salesforce to keep track of your pipeline and sales activity, including precise estimates
- Collaborate with sales staff and marketing to expand territory and improve pipeline
What You Need for this Position At least 8 years' sales experience with a combination of the following:
- Enterprise SaaS
- New logos/Hunter
So, if you are a Senior Account Executive with DevOps/CloudOPs experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kevin Jones
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.