Senior Finance Service Delivery Leader
Location of Position:
4636 Somerton Road, Trevose 19053-6742 USA
The Senior Finance Service Delivery Leader will be responsible for providing vision, standards, problem anticipation, and problem solving for all aspects of the Finance and Accounting services delivery environment (retained and outsourced). Remains continuously aware of business, technical, and Finance and Accounting services delivery issues and ensures that the Finance and Accounting services delivery model is aligned to and supports the business in achieving its business objectives.
Responsibilities toward the Business:
- Manage the effective exist the GE TSA to the third-party Service Provider
- Ensure the Finance and Accounting services delivery model (retained and outsourced) is aligned to and supports the business in achieving its business objectives
- Direct all efforts to establish Finance and Accounting services standards
- Work with client stakeholders to understand direction of the enterprise's business and technology strategies, proactively recommend courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness of the Finance and Accounting services delivery model, support solution
development and negotiation activities between the Buyer and Service Provider
for new and or expanded set of services, manage effective integration of all Finance and Accounting services to ensure required service performance is achieved
- Ensure alignment of Service Provider solution resource levels and the organizations consumption needs
- Build, develop, staff, and oversee the Finance and Accounting services Center of Excellence service delivery teams
- Work with functional finance leaders (FP&A, Controllership, Tax, Treasury) to ensure proper monitoring of the Finance and Accounting service delivery models
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance and Accounting, or related discipline with an business process delivery model focus; MBA, advanced degree or equivalent is highly recommended