Senior Full Stack Java Engineer (Remote) *Title: *Senior Software Engineer
*Location:* 100% Remote - Must AZ, TX, CA or WA---
*Salary:* $100k - $150k
We are an innovative, and rapidly growing healthcare technology company! We are pushing the boundaries of technology and building a one of a kind platform that is filling a void in our market. This is your opportunity to build meaningful products and work with a passionate team!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Work Remote
- Work w/ Industry Pros who have a few impressive exits under their belts
- Build systems + software from the ground up
- Our products are following a proven methodology and we're already signing customers
- Our products is being built for some of the leading healthcare + health insurance companies across the nation
- Working w/ a wonderful team who has already enjoyed a successful exit from a previous product based company in the same domain
What You Will Be Doing - Building core components and features for our java based BI Healthcare software
- Writing services + APIs using core Java libraries, components and APIs
- Participating in our dev team sprints as a full-stack developer
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years software development
- Java (Spring)
- Spring boot
- REST APIs
-Bonus points for experience with Bootstrap, Microservices, Oracle, NoSQL, Kafka, AWS/GCP-
What's In It for You - Competitive salary + Bonus Opportunities
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc.)
- Work w/ a team who has proven results and have worked together on/off for the past 15 years
- PTO/Paid Holidays
- FULLY REMOTE --Must live in WA, CA, TX or AZ--
So, if you are a Full Stack Java Developer interested in this remote position, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Aaron Frankel
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!