Senior IT Engineer Our client is the Southern United States' premier gaming and entertainment enterprise. With over 2,000 employees and 25 years of experience, they are now seeking a Senior IT Engineer to join their rapidly-growing company.
Located on-site in Philadelphia, MS, the ideal candidate will have 5+ years of professional experience in IT Software Engineering.
What You Will Be Doing - Assist with IT operational planning
- Ensure best practices are established and maintained by team members
- Research emerging software systems and databases for potential company use
- Scope, develop, and implement technical solutions
- Install, maintain, and update Windows servers
- Assess network security risks and work to mitigate them
- Review Enterprise performance data
- Maintain documentation of processes and procedures
- Monitor system and security logs
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for internal users and IT associates
What You Need for this Position At least 5 years of professional experience with:
- Office 365
- Active Directory
What's In It for You - Salary: $75k-$110k
- Health Insurance
- 401k w/ 4% match
- Paid Vacation
So, if you are a Senior IT Engineer with at least 5 years of professional experience, apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.