This job has expired.
Senior Maintenance Technician - CNC, Machine shop, Electrical If you are a Senior Maintenance Technician - CNC, Machine shop, Electrical with experience, please read on!
Right now, we have at least one, perhaps more openings for those with a Senior Maintenance Technician profile, working in an industrial setting.
Ideal profiles will include those a Multi-craft maintenance profile, including mechanical hands on troubleshooting and repair experience, along with electronic and electrical controls trouble shooting skills.
This environment is that of a CNC/Machine shop type of industrial setting, with over 100+ various machine tools in a large production machine-shop.
Some, but certainly not ALL of the types of equipment includes CNC Tools ( Mills, Lathes, Grinders EDM, Stamping Presses, etc.), but we also have a variety of other tools and industrial equipment that will require a well rounded profile in the troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
This is a great role for a senior professional with a well-rounded profile who not only wants to solve unexpected breakdowns/issues, but also is interested in working/thinking/planning strategically, and who can help to schedule, plan and perform preventative repairs and scheduled periodic maintenance on equipment per defined schedules.
We are looking for as much of the profile listed above and the skillset below, including:
- WELL ROUNDED, Multi-craft experience with both a strong Mechanical, but also a strong industrial electrical / electronics background ideally.
- INDUTRIAL/ MACHINE SHOP REPAIR - We would PREFER to see those with DIRECT, hands-on experience repairing and troubleshooting CNC machining centers.
Those with specific CNC Lathe, CNC milling stations, CNC stamping presses, CNC grinders, etc. would make for an EXCELLENT MATCH, but similar skillsets are also potentially equipped for success.
- THIS IS A HANDS ON ROLE - Please make sure to apply if you are willing to get your hands, and sometimes your whole self, DIRTY during the course of the day....This role is both MECHANICAL and ELECTRICAL, and sometimes, as you probably know, you will get dirty.
- COMMITTMENT TO SAFETY - While things MUST get done, we need also those who are willing to adhere to company safety rules, and procedures... Those with LOTO, chemical, and hazardous waste knowledge and a desire to work within the Safety and Environmental compliance standards will do well here!
- TEAM Players with STRONG communication and documentation skills - As always, this is a KEY to success, being able to work well in a team, communicate to team members at all levels of technical competency and a commitment to keeping documentation UP TO DATE and ACCURATE makes you a fit for us.
Top Reasons to Work with Us PLEASE NOTE - This is a FIRST SHIFT role and the hours are: 6:00am-2:30pm: M-F. There is always a potential for additional overtime and other out of regular hour work, but not on a regular basis.
We are a stable, growing firm with a good reputation, and we provide a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Vision Insurance, Not to mention a good work environment with industry professionals.
So, if you are a Senior Maintenance Technician - CNC, Machine shop, Electrical with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!