Transform and enhance our Loyalty Program.
We are searching for an innovative program manager to design and deliver a best-in-class Loyalty experience. As a program manager within our Loyalty team, you will collaborate cross-functionally with our sales, marketing, operations, risk, and product teams to design and deliver critical programs that support our operations. If you are all about people and processes with a knack for transforming ideas into action, then we know you'll love it here!
What you'll do as a Senior Manager, Loyalty:
What you'll bring:
- Create and implement programming for loyalty marketing initiatives.
- Build and execute a vision to consistently push the envelope to keep the program offering fresh and engaging.
- Partner with marketing and operations teams to develop marketing plans, loyalty offers, promotional calendars to reach program goals.
- Manage vendor relationships with key loyalty program partners.
- Build and execute a loyalty program calendar.
- Develop a marketing strategy to maximize revenues and increase customer loyalty.
- Collaborate with VIP, Analytics, and Design & Creative departments to increase brand loyalty and enhance the customer experience while maintaining brand standards.
- Manage loyalty reinvestment budgets.
- Develop training materials for department leaders with a focus on the loyalty program and tier benefits.
- Assist with set-up for marketing promotions, tournaments, and sweepstakes
- Support customer service team in navigating loyalty marketing questions and concerns.
- 3+ years working with loyalty/rewards programs.
- Ideally, 5+ years in casino marketing.
- 3+ years of direct management experience is preferable.
- Extensive understanding of customer segmentation and worth for both iGaming and Sports.
- Knowledge of brand and promotional strategies that increase customer retention.
- Strong team player with the proven ability to work well in cross-functional teams and navigate a constantly evolving business environment.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau).
- Excellent communication skills.
This position can sit in either the Boston or New Jersey offices or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.