The Statistical Programming Senior Manager is responsible for the management of all SAS Programming project activities within Clinical Programming group.
Qualifications/ Required Knowledge/ Experience and Skills:
- Provides analysis Programming including generating reports, tables, listings, graphs, statistical analyses, and applications to satisfactorily fulfill requirements.
- While some Programming is maintenance Programming (modifying existing programs), the majority is writing new programs.
- Contributes to design of program templates. Works with team members to develops new subroutines or expands program to simplify statement, Programming, or coding of future problems.
- Evaluates project progress and recommends changes in procedures and objectives.
- Represents Group in providing solutions to technical problems.
- Coordinates validation of all analyses generated by analysis Programming Group.
- Collaborates with other function Managers and Otsuka departments (i.e., Safety, Medical writing, clinical, Biostatistics and Quality Management) to ensure that their requirements are satisfactorily fulfilled.
- Develops clinical Programming Group training manuals to promote standard processes and procedures.
- 4+ years professional work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent knowledge of SAS programming
- Strong knowledge of relational database structures
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Be flexible and result-oriented
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated experience in developing statistical base programming and database management
- Travel (approximately 10%)
- Bachelor's degree (Master's Degree preferred) in Computer Science or Computer Science Engineering or equivalent field
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.Disclaimer:
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Valid Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Accommodation
The COVID-19 Vaccination is mandatory for incoming new hires and employees. Uploading documentation with proof of full vaccination record or an Otsuka approved accommodation will be required during the pre-employment process as permitted by law. New hires must be fully vaccinated unless there is an approved accommodation prior to start date.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
At Otsuka we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware individuals may approach you and falsely present themselves as our employees or representatives. They may use this false pretense to try to gain access to your personal information or acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities purportedly on our behalf.
Please understand, Otsuka will never
ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. We will also not offer you money to buy equipment, software, or for any other purpose during the job application process. If you are being asked to pay or offered money for equipment fees or some other application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Otsuka. These claims are fraudulent and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
Otsuka will also never ask you to download a third-party application in order to communicate about a legitimate job opportunity. Scammers may also send offers or claims from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Otsuka email address. Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Otsuka email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
To ensure that you are communicating about a legitimate job opportunity at Otsuka, please only deal directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External.
Otsuka will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from job recruiting scams. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Otsuka's call center at: 800-363-5670. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job recruiting scam, please contact the FBI through the Internet Crime Complaint Center at: https://www.ic3.gov, or your local authorities.
This job has expired.