Senior Mechanical Engineer - P.E. Sr. Mechanical Engineer/Project Manager
Location: San Bernardino, CA
HYBRID MODEL: 3x days home/2x days office
--GREAT opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer looking to take their career to the next level.--
We are a Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Consulting Engineering firm serving California and beyond. We are a Southern California-based forward-thinking, innovative company that does many LEED and sustainable projects. We do work in many market sectors including, Healthcare, Municipal, Educational, (primary and higher education), Military, Commercial, and Medical.
We are now looking for a motivated Mechanical Engineer who values collaborating with our design team and clients. We place a strong emphasis on providing excellent customer service, and we're searching for someone who takes pleasure in their capacity to engage with and communicate with all parties.
In this role, you will head out the mechanical department and oversee the project managers, engineers, designers, and drafters.
What You Will Be Doing - Attend client meetings at stages of the project from kick-off to project completion.
- Maintain project timelines and deadlines
- Perform all applicable design calculations and system selections
- Commission Buildings and knowledge of type of HVAC systems
- Quality Control backcheck of Mechanical and Plumbing plans.
- Education and help mentor designers and Project Managers. Help develop continuing education programs and training
- Construction administration including RFIs, reviewing shop drawings and submittals.
- Supervise Project Designers and Draftsman
- Use of AUTOCAD and Revit
What You Need for this Position About 10+ years of PROFESSIONAL experience and most of the following:
- HVAC and Plumbing Design
- Project Management (attending meetings, managing designer and draftsman, completing projects within timeline and budget).
- Construction Documents (ability to put together a complete set of biddable construction documents)
- Quality Control
Bonus (not required):
- Healthcare/Commercial/Educational/Municipal sector exp
- Revit/AutoCAD (basic knowledge)
What's In It for You - Competitive Compensation
- Partial remote flexibility
- Year-end Bonuses
- Generous Vacation/PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401k w match
- Extra PTO from Christmas to New Years
So, if you are a Senior Mechanical Engineer, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!