This job has expired.
Senior PE (TI Work for Apple, Google, Facebook, & Amazon!) If you are a Senior Project Engineer with experience in local commercial tenant improvement projects, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Since 2011, we've built a reputation as the General Contractor of choice for clients large and small throughout the SF Bay area. Specializing in teanant improvement work, we are a detail-oriented commercial GC offering a full-spectrum of construction services from pre-construction to construction management and project closeout. We have made a name for ourselves by not shying away from challenging projects some of which we've literally had to "write the book" on. Through our strong track record and dedication to safety, we have grown into a recognized name in the market with over 90% of our projects coming from repeat business.
What You Will Be Doing - Coordinate with project architects, team members and field personnel.
- Responsible for Request Of Information (RIF) and submittal process.
- Manage project trade contractors.
- Act as the "information hub" for project to office and field personnel to ensure continuity of work.
- Offer technical information to project manager and superintendents to ensure work complies with the contract drawings and specifications.
- Coordinate change orders, expedite material and job site equipment, assist in preparation of estimates, and compile data to assist in analyzing project progress.
- Monitor and track project quality control metrics and activities on a regular basis.
- Provide timely and accurate quality reports.
- Inspect all materials and work to assure compliance with plans and specifications.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field of study
- 3+ years of General Contractor experience with related project experience in tenant improvement construction (on Corporate Office, Bio-Tech, Clean Room/Lab, Healthcare and other related projects)
- Proficiency with Primavera and Microsoft Project scheduling software
- Extensive knowledge of construction industry means and methods
- Strong Leadership Skills
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Car Allowance & Gas Card
- Company-provided laptop and cell phone
- 401k (with match!)
- Company-provided benefits (partially subsidized)
- Signatory to Carpenters Union!
So, if you are a seasoned Project Engineer looking to build your career with a leader in local commercial construction, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted 27 minutes ago
Posted 24 minutes ago
Posted 24 minutes ago