Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Become your most extraordinary self! Our team is intensely proud to be a major provider of services and products to the drug discovery research industry. Join Eurofins DiscoverX Products LLCpart of the Eurofins Discovery ™ group of companies serving global clients in the Pharma and Biotech industries. Work alongside industry experts and collaborate with team members to directly and positively impact human health worldwide!
We have a philosophy to support work life balance, career progression opportunities and offer many benefits such as formal mentoring programs, tuition reimbursement, extensive career training programs, competitive health benefits, paid time off and 10 annual paid holidays*.
Eurofins DiscoverX, the products division of Eurofins Discovery, is the industry leader in designing, developing, and manufacturing biochemical and cell-based assays for drug development and life science markets. Our extensive portfolio of products and development capabilities support and help accelerate biologic and small molecule drug development programs, from discovery to QC lot release.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Eurofins DiscoverX is looking for a results-driven and experienced Senior Product Manager to join the Commercial Strategy and Marketing team in Fremont, CA.
The responsibilities of the Product Manager include but are not limited to:
- Accountable for the product lifecycle management (PLM) and commercial success of the small molecule drug discovery product portfolio
- Provide product management leadership from pre-concept through commercialization by developing and executing short- and long-term product strategies. Guide fiscal planning for future positioning, growth, and evolution of the product platforms. This includes identifying, establishing, and managing strategic relationships with customers, licensing groups, OEM suppliers, and key opinion leaders.
- Develop product roadmaps with a priority ranking of new product features and functionalities to recommend investments to drive growth
- Serve as the leader of a cross-functional team, leading voice of customer research, product definitions, product features, performance requirements and tradeoffs, product value proposition, and business cases. Translate this output for future directions to provide leadership with objectives for technology development and business development efforts
- Develops and implements the product strategy from concept to commercialization based on market research, competitive intelligence, industry trends, voice of customer (VOC) programs, and inputs from Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to drive future development and long-term growth
- Defines and ensures the design, features, specifications, and positioning of both the launched and in-development products to align with market requirements and consistent with business line's strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and business leads to ensure delivery of new products and leverage existing ones
- Identifies and communicates technical data requirements to assay development teams, for supporting documentation including user manuals, application notes, technical briefs, etc.
- Generates customer-facing portfolio and data presentations
- Generates internal field teams training presentations and selling tools for their portfolio.
- Actively support the global and regional selling efforts of commercialized products, including close collaboration with the technical support, sales, and market development teams
- Collaborates with Marketing Management and Market Development teams to provide core positioning and messaging that supports the campaign development based on the market requirements, customer needs, and competitive differentiation
- Continually monitors market dynamics, industry trends and competitive landscape to deliver quarterly analysis to business leadership
- Maintains close interaction with the sales organizations through training and active participation in the sales process, including customer visits, on-site or remote presentations, etc.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Product Management role with ownership and accountability of product line/s in a life sciences company
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in life sciences, pharma or biotech industry
- An understanding of the drug discovery and development process, market requirements and customer needs
- Requires strong and efficient organizational skills to multitask effectively
- Individual initiative, strategic and creative thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams is a must
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Degree in biology, biochemistry, or related discipline. M.Sc. or Ph.D. preferred. MBA strongly preferred.
- 3 years of experience in strategic marketing or product management
Candidates within a commutable distance of Fremont, CA are encouraged to apply. Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays