(This is a home-based position - Work 100% remote!)
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is a world-leading technology and data analytics company focused on some the world's most interesting and challenging problems, including stopping fraudsters while reducing friction for legitimate consumers. The Product Manager II for Machine Learning will own a product portfolio and have product owner scrum responsibilities of ThreatMetrix ML products.
As a Product Manager II focused on machine learning, you will play a key role in shaping the future of our cutting-edge fraud detection models. You will work with customers and internal experts to define our product direction and roadmap. You will collaborate with product managers, data scientists, and engineers to scope intuitive and functional new features and deliver those features to our customers. You will focus on understanding new developments in machine learning and defining how our product should adapt to those advances. You'll lead product execution, create product development plans, manage backlogs, and work closely within a cross-functional team developing and maintaining product ideas that solve customer problems.
The Product Manager II will collaborate with other members of the Machine Learning team to create value and release products that support various market segments. This individual understands how models are developed and used by customers, conducts experiments or optimizations using industry best practices and other methodologies, and measures the outcomes of their efforts with both qualitative and quantitative measures. The person should have a passion for developing new ideas, gathering, evaluating, and understanding customer use-cases through close and constant contact with customers, and supports key end-to-end lifecycle components from planning to release to evolving features to meet new needs in the risk market.
The ideal candidate will be able to develop a product vision and roadmap plan aligned with business strategy and communicate across all critical stakeholders, develop strong relationships with technology peers, become the subject matter expert on their portfolio, be viewed as a critical stakeholder for feedback on new feature ideas, and understand the fraud detection market environment. We're looking for someone with their eyes on the horizon - someone who's able to lay out a big idea and has the drive to make it happen.
Qualifications and Education:
- Interacts with customers to represent requirements, understand their use case(s), and create value through ML product enhancements and exceptional customer experience.
- Interact frequently with customers and Professional Services team across use cases and regions to understand customer requirements and fraud strategies. Anticipate customer needs and prioritize those for the organization.
- Lead a cross-functional team including data scientists, machine learning engineers, internal experts, and data analysts to execute product strategy and deliver business growth and customer value
- Champion ML product enrichment internally to support business objectives.
- Create commitment & understanding around the ML product enrichment strategies, and milestones with different stakeholders (regional, local)
- Actively gather data from multiple sources (customer, market analysis, sales and revenue, etc.) to drive solutions to business problems and issues of consequence to the company.
- Demonstrate the ability to make trade-off decisions between potential product capabilities.
- Brainstorm and encourage collaboration with others, especially Product Management and Engineering, to suggest and evaluate alternate approaches.
- Lead the go to market strategy by communicating business context and technical aspects in an easy-to-understand way for stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Able to both actively listen to and effectively question to understand another's viewpoint.
with good communication of customer requirements and timelines to stakeholders.
- Define and execute launch plans through coordinated development with customer facing teams such as marketing and sales. Answer sales and customer questions regarding feature, function, pricing, packaging, value proposition and competition.
- Determine strategic product vision and priorities for a feature area, and shape/champion future product direction.
- Coach other team members, model ongoing learning and growth.
- Product Management Experience: 8 to 10 Years
- 3+ years of hands-on experience using machine learning frameworks/techniques
- Strong analytical abilities and experience with data informed product design and decision making (including where ML should and shouldn't be leveraged).
- Excellent communicator able to articulate the value of ML techniques to stakeholders across the organization.
- Good understanding of the ethical issues that surround Machine Learning and its application
- Understanding of fraud and authentication concepts, including account take-over, social engineering, chargebacks, friendly fraud.
- Ability and passion to support globally focused ML products and operations.
- Proven experience as a full owner of a product or multiple features. Identified, led, and released changes or enhancements that improved customer in satisfaction and/or commercial impact.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and priorities.
- Ability to develop related business cases, content and product plans. Meaningful participation in customer engagements that drive commercial success.
- Proficiency in various technologies to assist day-to-day tasks (Excel, Tableau, SQL, Power BI, Web Analytics, AB Testing, etc.).
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies like Agile Scrum, Kanban, writing user stories, and some background in software development.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a technical subject is preferred, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.