Senior Project Manager- Acquisition Team * REMOTE for applicants based in Texas. Ideally in Austin *
* Title *: Senior Project Manager, Acquisition Team
* Salary * $100k-120k DOE, 15% Bonus 4+ weeks PTO, Comprehensive Insurance Plan (med/dental/vision/life), AWESOME Culture!
* Requirements * 5+ years of Technical Project Management Experience.---- Financial, real estate or asset management experience a plus
If you are a Project Manager with experience, please read on!
Based in Austin, TX, (hiring remote) we are a Real Estate Investment/Development Firm that combines data, analytics, and technology with decades of experience to build businesses that up-ends inefficient markets. We have brought in-house all the services needed to buy, own, finance, lease, manage, and sell real estate. With over $20 in assets managed, we are data driven, vertically integrated and market tested and are revolutionizing the Real Estate Industry.
We are in the process of a Multi-Million dollar Digital Transformation and are seeking :
* An Experienced Project Manager with a strong technical ability, as well as direct experience working within/supporting Treasury, Finance, Accounting, AR/AP or Controllership. Must have a deep understanding of finance systems and processes. *
What's In It for You * Competitive Compensation (100k-120k DOE) *
* 15% Annual Bonus *
* Extensive Medical Benefits (Med/Vision/Dental/Supplemental)*
* 401k with match *
* 4+ weeks PTO *
* Volunteer Time Off/ Philanthropy Programs*
*16 Weeks Maternity Leave/ 4 Weeks Paternity leave*
*Career Advancement Opportunities*
What You Will Be Doing In this role you have a variety of duties in support of our technology team including managing multiple complex projects concurrently, coordinating discussions with stakeholders and development teams, providing day-to-day communications and status reports, assisting with prioritization and resolution of issues, and organizing detailed project information into documentation shared by various project stakeholders.
What You Need for this Position * Must Have *
"3-5 years of Digital, Software, or Technical Project Management experience
"Financial, real estate or asset management experience a plus
"Understanding of the technical architecture of software/web applications
"Thorough understanding of modern software development lifecycles
"Strong analytical, organizational and coordination skills are a MUST; We desire someone with extreme multi-tasking capabilities with a get things done attitude and approach for every project thrown your way
* Nice to Have *
At least one certification in PMP/CSM/CAPM/ACP
Experience in Waterfall, RUP, Agile, Kanban
Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce is a plus
So, if you are a Senior Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sean Gur
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.