Senior Project Manager If you are a Senior Project Manager with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Establish relationship with key clients to understand business needs and drive further business development opportunities
- Build active pipeline of RFPs
- Successfully lead the RFP process for originated or assigned prospect targets.
- Actively engage in industry and trade associations.
- Study the construction, real estate markets and direct competitors.
- Provide exceptional service to existing customers to promote repeat business.
- Prepare for project interviews by rehearsing presentations and performing advance research
- Help President ensure the safety, customer satisfaction and profitability of all assigned construction projects.
- Provide leadership and training to all assigned Project Managers and Project Engineers.
- Active involvement in presentations for the company.
- Active role in industry organizations and events.
- Participation and leadership of various committees as they are formed, including: Training and Education,
- Safety, Best Practices, Quality Assurance for the Office and Field, and Project Planning and Scheduling.
- Support President and management team in overseeing company operations.
- Active involvement in personnel interviews.
- Attend Project Reviews.
- Work closely with Operations Accounting to ensure the company is financially sound.
- Oversight and management of multiple projects from preconstruction through closeout/warranty period.
- Lead Pre-Construction team with pre-construction activities and assignments, including estimates.
- Review all contract documents and site conditions to determine appropriate means, methods and techniques.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Prepare detailed schedules (including Pre-Con, Procurement, Construction and Close-out). Monitor and update schedules on a weekly basis. Utilize look-ahead schedules and collaboration with team.
- Anticipate client needs, document, and track progress with regular communication.
- Prepare Draft Contracts, negotiate changes and additions with Architects, Consultants, Clients, Suppliers and Subcontractors.
- Manage subcontractor performance.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Forecast project financial status, maintain accurate financial reports monthly and prepare monthly reviews.
- Provide detailed tracking and review of cost backup, set-up adequate contingencies, and account for allowances and contingencies monthly.
- Preparation of monthly progress and final payment requests to the Owner and other entities.
- Prepare Agendas and run Progress Meetings, Owner/Architect Meetings, Subcontractor Pre-Installation Meetings. Accurately document meeting discussions and distribute Meeting Minutes within 48 hours.
- Ensure a safe working environment on jobsites and in the office.
- Prepare timely notices to the Owner in the event of damages, delays or changes.
- Buy out material contracts and subcontracts at or below the amount in the original estimate.
- Coordinate with and supervise Project Superintendent(s) assigned to ensure project is on schedule and on budget.
What You Need for this Position - A valid driver's license and acceptable driving history is required.
- Must have own reliable transportation for use during work hours.
- OSHA 30 Hour Certification.
- Prefer LEED AP or equivalent.
- Prefer First Aid/CPR/AED Certification through Red Cross.
- Prefer SWPPP Certification.
What's In It for You - Salary: 110 - 160k DOE
- 401k/Profit Sharing with company match
- Company paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid AD&D
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Dental
- Voluntary Vision
- Voluntary Accident / Critical Illness
- Discretionary Bonus Plan
- Educational Assistance reimbursement
So, if you are a Senior Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.