Senior Project Manager
Do you have change management experience?
Are you a champion for continuous improvement?
About our Team
Elsevier is the world leading provider of professional information solutions in science and health, legal, risk management, and business-to-business sectors.
About the Role
As a Senior Project Manager, you will define, plan, and deliver complex programs that require cross-functional collaboration. This includes the management of a group of matrixed employees and contractors that serve on the program(s) to deliver solutions for the business.
- Adhere to the Organization's project management methods, project life-cycle methodologies, and audit requirements. Support and contribute to the improvement of project management methods and practices
- 7 years of M & A
- Change management experience
- Experience with C- level exposure
- Work with the Executive Sponsor and Business Owner of a Program, and other management , to achieve the Program objectives.
- Work with business and technical team/s to drive out program strategy and approach. Organize, plan, and maintain program roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities/projects.
- Work with business and technical organizations to assemble project teams. Lead Project and/or Program team in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans for a defined program.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on Program status inclusive of scope, schedule, budget and alignment to Program and strategic goals.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Deliver presentations of project status to effectively communicate throughout the project life cycle.
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Have obtained Project governance certification (PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, etc.).
- Have advanced project management work experience
- Have Healthcare IT project management experience and working knowledge of hospital and clinic departmental workflows.
- Experience providing regular reports and summaries to management.
- Have advanced experience with Smartsheets, Microsoft Projector other PM tools, Lean, Waterfall, Agile PM.
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.