The final salary or hourly wage, as applicable, paid to each candidate/applicant for this position is ultimately dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate's/applicant's qualifications, skills, and level of experience as well as the geographical location of the position.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Senior Project Manager in Raleigh / Hybrid.
• Actively plan and manage your project holistically around schedule, scope, cost, resource health and the risks that may arise
• Collaborate with stakeholders while leading key Waterfall or Agile meetings such as kickoff, status/daily stand-ups, sprint planning, key steering and leadership reviews and more to ensure successful project delivery
• Create and own schedules lining up to program-increments and delivery milestones
• Plan and own project finances, knowing key payment dates, Cap/OpEx splits, etc.
• Proactively reporting status, scorecard creation and fulfilling project analysis requests as well as mitigating risks using critical and creative thinking
• Identifying and producing resource plans to set your project up for success
• Collaborate across function to produce go-live and post-live operational hand-off plans
• Contribute to vendor selection, procurement, contracting activities including RFP production, agreement review/revision, vendor communication and more
• Lead, motivate and mentor team members while being guided by program managers
• Produce key reports to help inform portfolio health and progress
• Led several projects each with a total cost exceeding $5M, capturing project data in a cloud-based portfolio-project management platform (PPM)]
• Managed 15-50+ stakeholder initiatives containing simultaneous work-streams
• Built strong, cross-functional and matrixed relationships
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree required with 8+ years of relevant experience
• Obtained your PMP certification
• Experience managing teams with broad accountability in a complex environment.
• Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional organization.
• Ability to balance strategic priorities with tactical actions.
• Proven track record and accountability in making quick decision that have an immediate impact on business objectives.
• Excellent communication skills required to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication/negotiation may be necessary.
• Been told you're a focused communicator, passionate leader and team player
• Educated and guided stakeholders while leading Waterfall, Hybrid and full Agile life cycle projects
• Organized, plan and led major initiatives using cloud-based project platforms
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Direct experiences in enterprise risk management functions in the financial services, payment industry and/or regulatory agency
This position is a contract/temporary role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical benefits, dental benefits, vision benefits, 401K and Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit).
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is committed to building a thriving culture of diversity that embraces people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we serve our candidates, clients, and employees. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, HIV-positive status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. One of Hays' guiding principles is 'do the right thing'. We also believe that actions speak louder than words. In that regard, we train our staff on ensuring inclusivity throughout the entire recruitment process and counsel our clients on these principles. If you have any questions about Hays or any of our processes, please contact us.
In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1150835
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago